Massive,Massive Thank You to Mikeh

Roy

clio197.net legend
Again Mikeh I thank you for going out of your way the last two days for making the trip to today FCS without you it wouldn't have happened.It was magic to get there and to meet everyone it really is appreciated
Also to Lee(badbuzz) for bringing me home saving Mike having to come all this way to go back home to Scouse Land
And to all that came to say hello
And Mrs Angel for the great advice again today
THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING ME FEEL NORMAL AGAIN

Ahh Roy I was trying too look out for you I was hoping you'd have a sticker on your chair I wanted to see your motor! I didn't meet anyone though downside :worried:

Roy was good to hear some brummie twang...even if no one else could understand us!!!!! Mikeh is a top, top bloke.

Roy was good to hear some brummie twang...even if no one else could understand us!!!!! Mikeh is a top, top bloke.

Lol Litchy mate was good to meet you and yep top top bloke

Thanks fellas

Nice to see some familiar faces, and put names to faces on quite a few others..

Roy, you have my number, roll on the next meet!!

Was good meeting you mate, didnt get to say bye was stuck in that que for the passanger ride in the megane :\ the driver was only 17 and a nutter :tongueout:

Was good meeting you mate, didnt get to say bye was stuck in that que for the passanger ride in the megane :\ the driver was only 17 and a nutter :tongueout:

Thought you might still be waiting there now mate :blush:hmy: good to meet you to

Very top bloke who owes me some pics lol (or 4 AA's lmfao):thumbsup:

pmsl, hang on it was a fair swap my four batteries for your 4....

Didnt manage to get that many, too busy talking!!!

Will post them up once they have uploaded

pmsl, hang on it was a fair swap my four batteries for your 4....

Didnt manage to get that many, too busy talking!!!

Will post them up once they have uploaded

We was mixing with people there was mike,mike,mike,mike,mike,mike and then we spoke to mike:zomg::zomg: