manifold

ta

ok cheers foxspeed, looks like a stonker of a job, did the back bank manifold on my ols vectra v6 gsi. al tho there was no sub frame in the way. iv pmd alad on here that was selling a maninfold, i think mine has gone at the flexies< going to crawl under tommoro and investigate.

well changed the manifold today, took 2 and a half hours to get off and new one on in place ready to bolt back together, have to say wasnot as bad as i had expected, yeah theres a lot of jiggling and "rugging" as we call it where i live, but it came off, not to badly, i did have the help of a mate, but no fancy tools,

i bought a second hand unit from james at jms tunning, i think i am going to get my old one modified, so that there is only one flexi, where the pre cat should be, so that if i breaks again, it can be welded up with a new flexi in place, with out unbolting any sub frame.

well changed the manifold today, took 2 and a half hours to get off and new one on in place ready to bolt back together, have to say wasnot as bad as i had expected, yeah theres a lot of jiggling and "rugging" as we call it where i live, but it came off, not to badly, i did have the help of a mate, but no fancy tools,

i bought a second hand unit from james at jms tunning, i think i am going to get my old one modified, so that there is only one flexi, where the pre cat should be, so that if i breaks again, it can be welded up with a new flexi in place, with out unbolting any sub frame.

sounds like you did alright there then :thumbup:

yeah if anyone needed it done and had a bit of experience with cars, its not the worst job, id hate to try the timming belt.