LY 200, VOW Sheffield business park

Just seen you out the office window in works car park, can't quite make out whether its a 197 or 200.

Not seen you in the car park before...new starter? Mines the Albi 197 dotted about somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a closer look this morning - it's a LY 200 with black badges, recaros - the lot, looking lush i must say.

That's two 200's now at our place that I've spotted here and both with no replies :worried: I might have to drop them some 197.net cards...

(someone change the title for me?)

Last edited:
Changed the title for you mate. You can change your own titles if you Edit your first post, then press 'Go Advanced' you should see the thread tittle up at the top :smile:.

Also, get some cards handed out. We could always use some extra yorkshire members :smile:

Changed the title for you mate. You can change your own titles if you Edit your first post, then press 'Go Advanced' you should see the thread tittle up at the top :smile:.

Also, get some cards handed out. We could always use some extra yorkshire members :smile:

Ahhh cheers for the tip I did have a look but couldn't see it. Yeah, I will try a bit of recruiting and drop them both cards tomo ha

I'm in the Yellow 200 at VOW. Started today, doing Freelance work in the studio. Gonna be there for a couple of weeks.

Saw the black 200 yesterday and spotted yours tonight parked infront. I was told there was a Albi Blue but I hadn't seen it.

Like your car ... very clean and it looks the part, great colour too.

Hopefully catch up with you at VOW!

Wayyyyy hello! Didn't even have to hand a card out :smile: nice one, realllllllly like LY, was lookin good. I've spotted the black 200 before but don't think they are on here. Well, good to find out who it is anyway - plus we aren't worlds apart as i'm a software developer working in IT so may even cross paths. Are you local then or just working in sheff?

Feeling left out now, work next door but one at TNS, seen the Albi 197, I used to have an Albi 200 but now got a white 200t, work shifts so not always there.

Feeling left out now, work next door but one at TNS, seen the Albi 197, I used to have an Albi 200 but now got a white 200t, work shifts so not always there.

Haha, ah nice! :smile: Not seen a 200T knocking about, would be good to see one in the flesh so will keep an eye out.