LY 197 F1 Milton Keynes M1 roundabout

Wouldn't have been MikeLY's as he's having a few bits done to it. Plus he wouldn't so much chase a fiesta but more like annihilate it.

Wouldn't have been MikeLY's as he's having a few bits done to it. Plus he wouldn't so much chase a fiesta but more like annihilate it.

true, I snuck past him once though!! haha

There is one in mk somewhere seen it a few times around Wolverton.

is he having the fuel system upgraded??

Was on standard wheels, couldn't see the back, as said was a little ore occupied but looked nice, I am seeing more and more around the MK area, also saw a black 197 with sprint spoiler and a nice orange V6 within 10mins

My friend has a fiesta ST the new one, off the mark the turbo has the edge on the clio but once you get towards the high end of third you can leave them piece of piss, stupid fords :wink:

Don't think he's doing fuel system... But a few other very tasty engine bits. Don't want to say to much and spoil his moment. :smile:

Don't think he's doing fuel system... But a few other very tasty engine bits. Don't want to say to much and spoil his moment. :smile:

good shout, need to go for a ride in it, had a go when it was 270bhp but need to feel what 330+ is like!! what u looking to get out of yours once its finished?

Wasn't me, but yes well done Mitch on overtaking me when I was doing only the speed limit lol!!

Not sure bout leaving the st for dead, the new ones are pretty quick! I rate them a lot!

Last edited:
Not denying there speed they just lack the high end power, was really suprised when I first went out in one but once I out my foot down against my mates I was even more suprised