Looking to mod the cup (ideas)

Well as the title says once i get the cup back from the bodyshop i reeally wanna start moding the engine, ive already got and itg panel filter in it. Just really looking for some advice and tips on the best mods to get for the engine and what kinda order to do it in. Any ideas would be great

Well as the title says once i get the cup back from the bodyshop i reeally wanna start moding the engine, ive already got and itg panel filter in it. Just really looking for some advice and tips on the best mods to get for the engine and what kinda order to do it in. Any ideas would be great

Get it mapped last of all to save on cost. But depends how much you want to spend? Exhaust and map give around 6-10bhp :smile: car feels a lot better for it too.

No real way to get massive gains without a silly budget.

I'd keep it to exhaust/matched inlets/remap for best performance without throwing money away.

Matched Inlets, V6 Airbox, Remap. Anything after that you are getting into Cams terratory and big £££ really so it all depends on your budget.

not wanting to spend silly amount of money so the inlets and map sound like a plan. what exactly do they do when they match ur inlets and how much roughly does it cost to get that done