Looking for 197 cup or F1, questions

Ah crikey, I didn't spot you said jct 6 & 7, we are probably even closer.
Statbucks in hooley is a frequented place for me :smile:

we are pretty much seconds from the Feathers in Merstham, and I do mean seconds.

I hope you find what you are after soon.

Haha, we are very very close.

I often walk to starbucks on a Sunday for a coffee!

Im seeing a car on Monday of next week, taking cash with me so it could be the one!

Good stuff, fingers crossed for you.

what's your plans for the car, just something small, nippy and sporty to have a little spirited drive with at times?

Good stuff, fingers crossed for you.

what's your plans for the car, just something small, nippy and sporty to have a little spirited drive with at times?

Thanks.

Will do the odd track day and use it to run around in sometimes. I have a couple of other cars also so this is just a toy really.

Have always wanted one since I was doing a track day at Spa and there was 2 Clio 197 race cars chasing each other around. Awesome!

Ah good stuff indeed.

the 197 for me is just to become a dedicated track toy to replace the Trophy track car, just fancied moving on from the older clio over winter.
letting the misses use it short term while I source all of the bits, then over winter it will be taken apart and become a trailer queen for 2014.
maybe a bit of a sacrifice for an R27.... Hey ho :smile:

Ah good stuff indeed.

the 197 for me is just to become a dedicated track toy to replace the Trophy track car, just fancied moving on from the older clio over winter.
letting the misses use it short term while I source all of the bits, then over winter it will be taken apart and become a trailer queen for 2014.
maybe a bit of a sacrifice for an R27.... Hey ho :smile:

We done, I think its a great base. Best looking Clio ever IMO.

I can probably get you some discount on some KW's if your interested and if they make them for the 197.