197: Looking at this car

You could maybe get something newer for around that pric as other have said, but it does look in fine nick.

If you go with that one, do make sure the Cambelt has already been done and if it hasn't then haggle at least £500 off the price. :wink:

It hasn't had it yet as he sent me info of the service history. However they said they can do it prior to sale. Tbh, I'm not keen on the price for the spec tbh.

This is the ad found via auto trader
http://www.maundrelland.co.uk/renau...nons-cup-pack-big-spec-in-oxfordshire-1883170

Just get this in both those links mate.

We're sorry, for the requested auction item there is no information available.

Just get this in both those links mate.

We're sorry, for the requested auction item there is no information available.

They work for me, are you using one of those new fandangled phones?

Links are for normal site not mobile one.

Item numbers are 190634516109 and 280801280099

Pissed off now. Car was great. But they only offered me 6.5k for my Audi meaning I'd need to find 2k for this. That, I'm not prepared to do.

Is it me or does £7995 for my old 58 plate UR seem like a good price? They've still got it and I p/x'd nearly 6 months ago!

What for that bag of $$$t lol
Only joking mate but they will only sell if someone wants to buy it

I'd go on webuyanycar and get a price on your car mate, this is the lowest anyone will offer you for the Audi and work up from there with how much cash you have. It's ok finding a bargain but the Dealer then has no margin to over allow on your car, you really have to concentrate on 'price to change' that's the most important thing.

If you make yourself a member I can HPI for free for you.

Good luck with the hunt.

Sorry chaps not been on for a while and just spotted this thread.

Pint, I can confirm that the car doesn't have cup pack cause I painted the calipers myself (although it was a cracking good job!). Car is my old 197 which I traded in.