Locking wheel nut !!!

Are these made of margarine !!? Just shearf mind trying to get the front wheel off. Where can I get a replacement ? I'm referring to the security bolt found in the glove box..

If it's the adaptor for the nut, so you can use a normal tool, I think you can get replacements from Renault using the code in the service book. The only other way is to have them removed, which can be done in several dodgy ways and buy a new set.

It's the friggin kwik fit centres doing them up with air guns normally, too tight.

iirc all the 200 locking nuts and keys are the same. when i got mine it didnt have one with it so the salesman gave me the one out their demo 200.

Are these made of margarine !!? Just shearf mind trying to get the front wheel off. Where can I get a replacement ? I'm referring to the security bolt found in the glove box..

This happened to me last week...opened the box to find no locking nut. Ordered a new one (£22) custom made from a photo, only to find my actual locking nut was wedged under the jack in the boot!

You may have already checked, but take a look in that tool compartment thing in the boot before you buy a new one!

Sheared my locking nut key yesterday as I found the locking nuts in the glove box so set about fitting them, why they weren't on the car I don't know. Luckily it was on the last tight turn of the last wheel. can you buy a replacement?

Similar Thread Suggestions