Llandow race curcuit

Ok, so today was my first track day in the Clio 197 cup, and can I say, I see what all the hype is about! utterly AMAZING handling, out handled Maserati's to the point that they were being pick off by myself and a cooper S. Which I will say was also impressive. It was a Maserati meet and they are outstanding looking/sounding cars. There were also Golf GTI's, Saxo's and a Megane R26! A Mazda Mx5 which was tanking it all the way and two Porche. Oh, and a couple of Beemers/westfields and Lotus. NO accidents :smile:
Few pic's,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Sorry, thats what I meant, just slipped out as its very similar!

* Title edited :smile:

Last edited:
looks ace i like it m8 have you got the exhaust tips? if you have are they any good as iv bided on a set on ebay to see if i like them? we should meet up sometime m8 for a photo shoot or summit?

Got the RS tips, suppose they just add to the rear look? bit bland without. I do look at them sometimes and just think they should be a touch larger.

Looks like there was quite a collection there!

I am still too frightened to go near a track in mine, after my Ring experience lol!

And please, 34,2 MPG???? Too high! Use your RIGHT foot a little more :wink:

Love to do it again! it was an outstanding experience. Couldn't stop shaking :bye2:
Unfortunately, I only agreed to the Maserati meet as I was due new front tyres, and I can definately say I gave the old ones a good send off :thumbup:
DEFINATELY next time though, will have to invest in seperate wheels for this.

Looks like there was quite a collection there!

I am still too frightened to go near a track in mine, after my Ring experience lol!

And please, 34,2 MPG???? Too high! Use your RIGHT foot a little more :wink:

I save up for the blasting :skiing: days. On the curcuit 17.8!!!!!!!!!!