Liquid yellow!

your on a clio sports forum- i think you will find most people here love this car, and this colour....i for one don't!
but love the car.
and nice pics.

I never intended to get this colour, I can see why some people think its a bit out there but it came up at the right price and everything I wanted in a 200, so took the plunge.

I've had it nearly a year, picked it up in Halifax.

Such a great colour!

Make me wish I got something more exciting that silver :worried:

get it lowered though :wink:

Looks great. In my ownership I have grown to appreciate the liquid yellow and alien green. On the surface they are just yellow and green. But deep down they are soooo much more. Often that doesn't come across in pictures. Or is hard to make it.

Looks great. In my ownership I have grown to appreciate the liquid yellow and alien green. On the surface they are just yellow and green. But deep down they are soooo much more. Often that doesn't come across in pictures. Or is hard to make it.

Cheers guys,

I love how the colour changes in different light levels witch you don't see in many other colours. Alien green is an amazing colour and not sure why more people didn't go for this.

My other choices would have been blue or red but with the vee being blue I wanted something different. :wink:

Love this colour and would love to have a LY 200 but after owning a Orange Focus ST I very quickly found I became almost anal about not taking it out for fear of someone pranging it in a car park, or getting a massive stone chip so as much as I LOVE LY i couldnt own one.

I am therefore jealious of you!!