Liquid Yellow J37 same as Jaune Syrius J37. Is this only one and the same color guys?

Trouble is 99% of the pics wont have had white balance corrected let alone colours.

I didn't shoot a grey card on this but I've got a colour calibrated screen and edited it up to be reasonably accurate, it's pretty spot on for LY under artificial lighting.

11402646743_a033c55277.jpg

Correct ENV but tbh you can't see LY in either forms in true state unless you see it in person.

The depth perception and the flow of colour change over car is never captured correctly.

Where do you live?

Hey guys, my two samples of the 2 colors are ready - the J37 and ENV Liquid yellow. But i am stumbling now which one to choose....the ENV looks now even darker to me. the two colors are sprayed one next to the other in areas lets say about 30x30cm . I thought the ENV should be a little lighter...but not it looked to me little darker. It was cloudy when i compared them.Maybe because of mixing very small amount (litres) of paint (about 50gr of each color just to test and see the sample) and a little 'mistake' in gramms is giving more effect at the result.
I mine 5gr mistake in 50gr total paint is mistake but 5gr mistake in 1L or 2L of paint is just very small mistake (hope you understand what i mine)
As i understand the two colors look the same and maybe very very small difference in between right? I undestand not much people have seen the ENV color but still waiting for your replies and advices...
Thanks again in advance guys

No pic sorry :worried:

EDIT:
Yes found a picture of J37 Only (it looks much more light on the picture, maybe due to the flashlight)
ly__111.jpg2.jpg

but dont have a picture of the ENV

Last edited:
@Smith, what u mine mate? :smile: this 2 pictures i just uploaded are the pictures of the same thing, i dont have a picture of the ENV part , i left it at the garage...so the whole plastic thing is sprayed J37 on this two pictures! Now the plastic thing looks a little different (the half is sprayed ENV which looks more darker then J37)

Last edited:
Liquid Yellow J37 same as Jaune Syrius J37. Is this only one and the same col...

I would say they don't look anywhere near as different on the car.

If you go for NVE over J37 you are daft imo