Led bulbs

Hi, I want to change all my bulbs to LEDs for the nice bright clear white instead of the dull yellow from normal bulbs, I want front sidelights, headlights, indicators if you can get led ones? Rear side lights and indicators and number plate lights etc. Not sure which ones to get though as some are canbus type bulbs and also if anyone knows what all the actual bulb numbers are so I know what to order, thanks!

Use cree for sidelights 501 as these are very bright, headlights either night breakers or phillips, h7 in mine indicators just buy some silvervision by phillips numberplate some are dome but mine is 501 again got cree LEDs not really no bulbs for rear as I got a led cluster hope some help to you

Oh well sorted then does the job for you, if they was cheaper I'd buy a set but look good I have cree lights in mine that are bright but if go may invest in these

:@:@Sorry I didn't post back, I have got the number plate lights through but I haven't fitted them yet, spent the weekend repainting my front bumper and rear wing as someone thought they would put a nice stripe down it with a key :@