Le Mans 2013

The houx campsite is pretty damn close to the start finish line, probably one of the closest.
That's gone up since this years event!!!
I payed £225 pp this year including ferry from Dover to Calais, tickets and 5 nights camping.

I would book with you lot but have already agreed to go with the same lot I did last year.

May have to have a bit of a Le Mans meet though?

The crossings cost a bit more. If we went to dover there and back it'd be alot cheaper but it'd also add on extra 5-600 miles so ballances it out.

Yes a mini meet sounds good :d

That would explain it then, extra £120-£140 in fuel I suppose.

Have to get a few together.

Pistonheads do the Friday meet, free to get in and get your cars on show so well worth the effort of a drive out thre.

Wait....I didn't realize you had to take the Mrs with you. Screw that....probably explains why I'm single hahaha.

Friday...... I will be roadside with many other yobs encouraging bad behavious for Mad Friday.

Wait....I didn't realize you had to take the Mrs with you. Screw that....probably explains why I'm single hahaha.

Friday...... I will be roadside with many other yobs encouraging bad behavious for Mad Friday.

Haha you should be in the car taking part in these 'bad behaviours' lmao.

I think my lot went to Carrefour on the Saturday morning. What a mistake. The traffic was horrendous as you'd expect.
On the Friday there is always a pistonheads meet that's pretty good.
500 cars and its free;-)

Similar Thread Suggestions