Las Vegas!

I'll pipe up a bit more when I'm not on my phone! Went last year and re booked when we got home! IMO a week isn't long enough, but we had friends tellin us that 4 day would be too long! If you're not much of a walker, start building yourself up by doing plenty of walking on the run up to going! You won't believe how far you manage to walk without realising it!
As for money, you really can spend as much or as little as you want. You can play the slots for 5p a spin or £100 a spin.
Leave plenty of luggage space for shopping if you're into your designer clothes!

vegas is amazing you will love it :smile: theres also loads of place outside of vegas too if you get chance to visit like grand and bryce canyon

Ive been. Im sure you will enjoy it. It aint my fave place in the states, but its cool. Make sure you go the hoover dam. Jaw dropping !!!!! And also, if you want to shop clothes, hit up the malls in either Boulder city or Henderson.They are on the outskirts of vegas. Make sure you get to Dillards. They are like an american Debenhams but better...and way cheaper. Enjoy !!!