Lamborghini Egoista 50th Anniversary Model

Fernandez

Gold Member
Saw this yesterday but only just got round to posting.

The latest of the mental Lamborghinis, they are really going out there with design these days and producing some very marmite concepts.

I love that is a single seater with a fighter jet style cockpit.

This is what Evo have to say about it...

Lamborghini’s Stephan Winkelmann provided a dramatic end to the*three-day anniversary tour , with the introduction of the one-off Lamborghini Egoista – a 50th birthday present from head of VW Group design Walter De Silver.

The single-seater is powered by a 592bhp 5.2-litre V10 engine, and the styling is said to be inspired by the Apache helicopter. The cockpit has the ability to separate in an emergency, and is built from carbon fibre and aluminium to act as a*safety *cell.

In side profile, De Silver says the Egoisa has been styled to look like a charging bull, with its horns lowered – paying tribute to the company’s raging bull logo. Unlike the recent Veneno, the Egoista doesn’t use spoilers, but active flaps.

Inside, the cockpit is very functional with the minimum amount of gauges and distractions, four-point racing harness, and of course a single seat. Continuing the jet-fighter theme, there is also a head-up-display.

Lamborghini has gone a step further than the ultra-exclusive Aventador J or Veneno, and has declared the Egoista a present for itself. One that nobody will ever own or drive.

Whats everybody think...

car_photo_572059_7.jpg

car_photo_572056_25.jpg

car_photo_572077_25.jpg

car_photo_572074_25.jpg

car_photo_572065_25.jpg

car_photo_572083_25.jpg

car_photo_572050_25.jpg

I think it looks pretty awesome :smiley:

However I think the only way anyone could drive this is with the Airwolf Theme playing on repeat haha

Orrr come on, we all drew one of them as a 5 year old and now someone is actually gonna build one!

They just made a billion 5 year olds dreams come true.

Epic car imo