Lakeside Sat Night x3.

Mark in his still unsold blue 197 ( shame to see it go i really like that car ).

A chap in a fresh of the factory 200 Cup, White. Was gonna flyer you but looks asthough you had enough and dissapeared.

And a White 197 with 'Clio Cup' stickers down the doors, always down there but never spoke to.

Yh I was there last nite gw 200 cup didn't see you but saw the blue 197 and the White 197. Wot were you in cos didn't see ya car!!

Oh Yh I think I do remember seeing you has it got twin exhaust on the bk like a 182?? Yh go down therefor a drive most Saturdays! You?

Yeah that's it mate lol, it's a 182 in 1.4 disguise :wink:

yep down every sat night religiously for the past year now haha, luv the racing!

I'll come over and say hello next w.end mate, got an Essex Xmas meal too if you wanna meet the rest of the club? :tongueout:

Lol oh is it. Yh ok mate not 100% sure if going up there next w.end but if not that Saturday will be goin up there the following Saturday! How come you weren't in your motor den??

Misses usually takes hers, i dont like associating mine with the racing and all the old bill etc.

But it makes the occassional appearance lol :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions