KW V1 Owners

Just fitted mine today and was talking to some of the mechanics about them etc

But my question issss, to the people who have nailed it round the track with them, has anyone had the backend step out on them?

Thanks

Just fitted mine today and was talking to some of the mechanics about them etc

But my question issss, to the people who have nailed it round the track with them, has anyone had the backend step out on them?

Thanks

Glad u have got them on mate,looking at the fronts they looked a tad to low I've just had a good spin out today and mine feel spot on.
If u set them right down at the back and 30mm thred left at the front it should sort your prop out.

Glad u have got them on mate,looking at the fronts they looked a tad to low I've just had a good spin out today and mine feel spot on.
If u set them right down at the back and 30mm thred left at the front it should sort your prop out.

Ah kk thanks mate I havnt had the back step out was just wondering,
But I bought the top mounts as you said but now over bumps there's a very bad knocking noise

I have the V3s, the only time the back has stepped out was on a corner at the nurburgring where it stepped out 2 laps in a row....not sure if there was some oil on the track or something.

But, the beauty of coilovers is you can tune the oversteer/understeer by adjusting the rake