KTR/itg Maxogen Induction Kit. opinions

thinking bout ordering this induction kit from Ktec. Any of you guys have this on your cars if so is it any good or are there any other inductions kits on the market that are better and maybe a bit cheaper

Many say induction kits for the 197 actually cause the power to drop. Someone has done a dyno run and proved it. Although, I'm not 100% sure what kit it was. Might have just been a K&N.

Last edited:
yea lol its quotes gains of 6bhp with that inductions kit. does the ITG panel filter makes the engine sound any better or just the same as the standard filter

I've got it mate and I would be luying if I said it did improve induction noise, even though I'd love it too. Kinda bought it for the sake of buying lol cheap and cant do no harm, should last aswell.

I havn't noticed any difference with the panel filter tbh If you want induction notice take the lid off the airbox filter will stay in place if you don't go over any big bumps.. wouldn't recommend a long drive in it.. just to hear the noise though.. *drool* NOTE it will attract the wrong type of attention though :worried:

if u want some noise and improved power, go for the standard clio v6 set up.

well of course, no matter what car you got, you have to have a map to make it benefitial, especially on N/A cars

I've the ktr one on my own car can't fault it , sounds nice and if any thing it improved the driving of the car it's a great kit IMO

on the small print they alwasy add that it will increase if combined with other upgrades i.e map,m exhaust etc...

Show me this small print cos I'm on the site and can't see it , I've dyno tested kits on 182s and the aftermarket kit made more power over a air box and itg too