KTR 18" five spoke wheels

18 MO's 225 40 18. Clio's IMO look good on the right 18's.....I need some spacers for the rears

Untitled-3.jpg

Your car makes me happy inside. :cloud9:

On the right 18" they do look good, for me they have to look like motorsport wheels though not some blingy halfords crap. Comp Mos fit the bill perfectly, saying that I'm a Ford boy at heart so I would have a soft spot for MO's :w00t:

Always wanted the Comp MO5's personally, just dont like the price tag and I can get them used in every offset under the sun.......apart from 5x108 :worried:

My plan was to go for 18'' but decided against it after speaking with various motorsport people. I'm obsessed with the handling and I don't want to ruin it one bit...

They must have stopped making them.

Want these ones though: http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=4399&catid=&appid=3&pic=9

they look nice like. always wanted a set of MO's tho i just love them! you dont by any chance know if you can get 16" to fit the clio?

Hm...I asked about those wheels when a guy from K-tec took me around for a spin in their supercharged clio and he told me that this set is a no no if your first priority is the handling. If looks it's first on your list it's a different story of course.

Hm...I asked about those wheels when a guy from K-tec took me around for a spin in their supercharged clio and he told me that this set is a no no if your first priority is the handling. If looks it's first on your list it's a different story of course.

Essentially, would you like to spend nearly £1000 to make your car handle worse? Erm, no. :smile:

Essentially, would you like to spend nearly £1000 to make your car handle worse? Erm, no. :smile:

I know what I would do....eeeh...NO!

I suppose there are people who don't mind messing with the handling (silly offsets, spacers etc) so I'm sure there is a market out there for such wheels.