ktec system on a miltek decat???

hi chaps... just went and ordered myself a ktec cat back system but belive I could be running into a problem. ive already got a miltek decat fitted to the car so does anyone know if the ktec system will fit onto the miltek decat?? anyone ever done this? any help much appreciated.

In theory they should fit together.

Your decat should fit a standard system and your cat back system should fit onto a standard cat so the two parts should mate together.

The decat pipe is only as thick as the standard pipe which is 2.25". The K-Tec should just sleeve over the top with a clamp around it.

The decat pipe is only as thick as the standard pipe which is 2.25". The K-Tec should just sleeve over the top with a clamp around it.

well i think this is where the problem could be because bob's (rkuk99) miltek decat is sleeved over the standard exhaust which means its a bigger diameter and the ktec probably wont slip over it.

ok chaps phoned ktec this morning and the answer to my question is no. they wont go together as the miltek decat and the ktec system are the same diameter. so to save any pissing around just ordered the ktec decat aswell. so hence..... miltek decat up for sale soon :thumbup: Thanks for the input tho guys.

That's bull****. You could sleeve it no problem using the sleeve from the link in the post above ^^^. You might have to cut a small amount from the decat pipe but it would fit.

You didn't need to buy the K-Tec Decat. :worried:

Like Ross has said, if the diameter is the same then all you need is a sleeve with 2.5" I.D.

yep you guys are indeed right. could have just sleeved it but why piss about when you can do the job right?! besides al be sellin the miltek anyway so ill make the muny back anyway, well... some of it. lol.