Ktec full exhaust, manifold and sports cat

Cheers, fitting this won't cause any engine management lights to come on will it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You might get a cat efficiency fault every now and then when driving steady.

Mine pings up when I'm going through the average 50s on the motorway with my secondary decat. Just buy an angled lambda spacer if it annoys you

I have the ktec cat back and am looking to get the manifold, but I thought the main cat was separate to the manifold?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Contemplating the ktec manifold with akrapovic evolution (removes secondary cat)

Has anyone fitted both and passed the mot emissions? Assume it doesn’t stand a chance.

If the akra is a given to people Tend to go std manifold to retain the cats in the manifold?

Thanks!

You’ll not pass emissions with no cats. You will get through with the manifold cat in place though - I’ve not had an issue with mine.
My friend has the akra system and standard manifold and it sounds incredible

I have to replace my manifold as it’s gone again - just seems a shame not to replace it with something better. Most manifolds seem to remove the cats. Will have a see if there any any that utilise a 200cel cat which will get me through the mot

Like what's been said, it won't pass emissions with a decat manifold and Akra, the standard manifold isn't even that restrictive (unless doing high lift cams etc), so personally I would just get another manifold, get flexis sorted and then swap it over, it's what the Akra was made to work with, also means no faffing about come MOT time.

I’ve just done Y-pipe, directly after manifold fitted a 100cell cat which joins akra just before emissions sensor and it’s great. Car isn’t really louder than stock but feels a bit more keen. I do have a flat spot between 1300 and 2300rpm but I’m getting a remap done soon.

I’ve just done Y-pipe, directly after manifold fitted a 100cell cat which joins akra just before emissions sensor and it’s great. Car isn’t really louder than stock but feels a bit more keen. I do have a flat spot between 1300 and 2300rpm but I’m getting a remap done soon.

Thanks for the info. So have you cut the akra to accommodate the cat?

Struggling to see where the cat has been added ? Or is the cat in the y pipe?
Thanks