Kevo's HID's

bm147

Paid Member
Hello all,

As you may or may not know Kev was selling HID kits... I have fitted them the pics are from my iphone, so no flash etc... but they are brilliant little additions...

I will let you guys decide for yourselves...

Again sorry about the bad quality photo's

IMG_0351.gif
IMG_0352.gif
IMG_0350.gif

Bob

Attachments

• IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 8
You would be suprised at the sort of light. Its not one of those annoying lights that some people have, it literally is the quality of the photo!! (Iphones ey!!??)

look bright but the pictures arent doing it justice - need better photos for that :thumbup1:

They look good are they the 6000k ones how did you fit them did you take the front bumper off ?

They are indeed the 6k ones. I didnt take the front bumper off no. The Drivers side was a bit tricky to fit as there is not much space, but the passenger side i took off the air flow valve which is on that side. That gave me alot more room.

Its a straight swap, you get an adaptor to plug into the original wiring and as for the ballast units i cable tied one just above the battery and cable tied the other one to the air con pipe i think...

Pretty easy job tbh, took me around 30mins and i was dordling...

I'll post some pics up of the engine bay on the weekend, so you can see where i have strapped things...

Similar Thread Suggestions