Keep a look out!!

Easy solution.... Custard test, a simple picture with custard and no this ain't a fetish trying to get a picture of a young lady covered in custard..... Just holding a pot will do lol

Sure it's not Andy. :wink:

Welcome to the forum Lauren, and erm, Lauren. :smile:

Does it have to be a certain brand of custard [MENTION=3712]iAndy[/MENTION]? Ambrosia? Do you require the can to be opened seductively?

Does it have to be a certain brand of custard [MENTION=3712]iAndy[/MENTION]? Ambrosia? Do you require the can to be opened seductively?

Haha.... Seriously dude, how can a tin of custard be opened seductively?? You my friend are even more strange than some people on here, and that's saying something lol

how can someone steal it if i watermark my user name on it hahaha, are you retarded, ive posted on my instagram, not like your going to have much luck faking me is it....sad actpic-77.jpg

Shes also a photographer
Ah well in that case, she has to enter the photography competition, we seem to be attracting loads of new 'togs lately :smiley:

Personally I think the only REAL way to settle this is for them to post a picture of themselves with "I <3 Rob" on it :smiley:

take that pie to the face 'l suicide' anyway im off to pick up my new car in approx 15 minutes.....transitioning from a bmw z4 to a clio, I will let you know how I get on :blush:mg:

10154680_10151960850520899_1214420442_n.jpg