K-tec Exhaust fitted!

Eventually got round to fitting my K-Tec Pro Performance exhaust today, WOW absolutely love it, any1 planning 1 don't hesitate. Left the standard CAT in and I can't imagine it popping or banging any more than it already does without it. So quite glad I didn't get the sports CAT or Decat, IMO the sports CAT would of been a waste of money.

I would say it is quite loud, but I expected that. The over run is awesome popping all the time. Every gear change pop's and bags also. Seems to rev a lot smoother / freer, the flat spot that is there as standard is slightly worse but not major.

Only bad thing it cost me £115 to get it fitted!!!

Quick vid I did today, sorry about the quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo-uUF0HCx4

Will try and get some vids of it when moving, but there are loads on Youtube...

Cheers

yeah baby that sounds sooooo good. Cant wait to get mine ordered, just witing for site discount to be sorted and then this will be on its way to me :smile:

Sounds good, still really in two minds about getting an exhaust though - what's it like sound wise in-car when you're driving about?

Sounds good, still really in two minds about getting an exhaust though - what's it like sound wise in-car when you're driving about?

When your not excellerating it's ok lol, IMO it's not too bad driving about, But alot louder than standard.

£115!!! who the hell charged that much??!?!?!!?!??!

Sounds cool though

1 of my local garages M&M motor repair, could of got in done cheaper but the only place that would do it the day I wanted. That price did include a couple of clamps an stuff but still outragous!! Loads of places I phoned told me to jog on as the exhaust wasnt bought from them...