Just picked up a glacier white 197

Just picked up my new car thought id say hello. Ive owned/worked on renaults for some time and always fancied a 197 and have to say its a cracking wee car. Looking forward to having some fun in it when the weather picks up a bit. Ive been on the meganesport forum for around 7 years and have owned a few meganes so have picked up some useful info so hopefully i can be some help as well as gather some info about these cracking wee motors. My main plan with the car is to fit a forged 225/230 engine and r26 box and then see how far i can take it. My last megane was 300ish bhp so id would like to aim for that to start with and having a forged engine this time should give me more options in the future. Look forward to talking to everyone.
Jamie

Thanks guy will get some photos up when i get some decent weather to take some and start a build thread when i find the parts i need although im from northerm ireland and theres not to many 225/230s about never mind any being broke so will have to look on ebay etc.

Similar Thread Suggestions