just brought myself a new toy

took my DR125 in for a service today and ended up buying this little bad boy, lol

brand spanking new ER6F Kawasaki

as soon as i pass my D.A.S i can pick it up. :jase:

011-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

009-3.jpg

008.jpg

cant wait to get my grips on it.

Last edited:
If you need someone to ride it home for you I have my license.......

Should be a nice bike, I miss both that I had terribly sometimes :worried:

im sure you would lol,

what bikes did you have in the past then mate.

A Harley 883c, the last carbed year before they went fuel injection. With a Vance and Hines straight through stubby exhaust (deafening :smiley: ).
IMGP0573copy.jpg

And a Triumph Street Triple R, stupidly fast for a 600ish and would sit up over the front tyre a little too easily if you tried stropping a wee bit fast :tongueout:
Picture%20002.jpg

You nutter, in for a service and out with a new bike! I don't know much about bikes but it looks nice

am i right in thinking that these are about 340hp per tonne? (a 197 is about 160hp/tonne)
i don't know a thing about motorbikes, but that sounds like a lot of giddy ups to me!

Lmao i need my bike license. Ive done cbt. Just out of interest whats DAS mod 1 n 2 costing craig?

Lmao i need my bike license. Ive done cbt. Just out of interest whats DAS mod 1 n 2 costing craig?

the DAS mod 1 and 2 was free with the bike, all i need to pay is the theory and the test which was about £120,

it should have been around the £700-800 so got a good deal really,

0-60 is around 4 sec ( i was told 3.8 sec ? ), and its good for 65 mpg, :thumbup1:

i just want it now, nice sunny day. lol

Where did you get it from mate i might do the same. Tdi in the week monster bike at weekend