just bought an ipad2

who else has one? why did you buy one?
why have people not bought one?
i bought mine for £413 for a wi-fi, 32GB in black - spankers :smile:

stu.

Bought a second hand Ipad gen 1... glad I did I got it so cheap I've no use for it apart from studying and even then I endup playing angry birds :worried:

I will be getting an iPhone 5? or 4? whatever it is when the new one comes out as my HTC is ****e. Android is good but the phone is crap!!

Bought a second hand Ipad gen 1... glad I did I got it so cheap I've no use for it apart from studying and even then I endup playing angry birds :worried:

I will be getting an iPhone 5? or 4? whatever it is when the new one comes out as my HTC is ****e. Android is good but the phone is crap!!

So hate angry birds that's all I played for two weeks when I was in hospital lol

Which HTC you got? The Sensation is supposed to be the best phone about in terms of spec at the moment.

I love my Desire.

How's the iPad? I have an Xoom. Don't use it as much as I thought I might actually.

I haven't got one because I think they just look plain odd and make you look like a midget holding an iPhone.

Also, I have an iPhone and a laptop already. :smiley:

I got one. 64GB wifi white, grey smart cover

Anybody want to buy it?

great toy, just dont get the use it deserves :worried:

I think I'd be looked at 450 ish. Just going to check ebay prices for second hand.

I kinda stitched myself up with the 64gb one as I've never used it for anything other than app development!

lol very nice thread now!! i want mine for afghan :smile: lol. time killing. handy for reading my subscription to US magazine, import tuner :smiley:

We have an iPad 2 and love it. MacBook Pro doesnt really get used much anymore but for watching vids on the BBC news/sports websites (iPdad doesnt have flash obviously).

Other than that, our iPad gets used all the time. We got a 64Gb + 3G a week after Jack was born and on pics alone its half full already. Tis an awesome bit of kit. I to thought it was a bit of a fad, until I bought one and love it.