just arrived home

just had my new brake set delivered home consisting of ktr black edition front discs ebc redstuff pads and ktr brake lines should bee getting these fitted next weekend when im off :smile:

RedStuff take a good 1000 miles to bed in cos they're harder, something to keep in mind. Also this time of year they dont bite that well first application lol, gotta get some heat into em then they are v.good. I luv em.

Get pics up.

just had my new brake set delivered home consisting of ktr black edition front discs ebc redstuff pads and ktr brake lines should bee getting these fitted next weekend when im off :smile:

load some pics of the black discs when there fitted mate..would love to see them!

cheers for the comments guys ill have a drive from eastbourne to bicester to bed them in slightly so wont be too bad wont be fitting them untill next weekend though:worried: but ill take some pics after ive done it :smile:

nice little up grade,

i will be upgrading my brakes before summer time as well. ( not sure to what yet ).

the brembo 2 piece discs look amazing . .. . . . has no one tried the yellow stuff on the roads?