Just a note

nutnutwelshman

Gold Member
Ive been here on the forum from 2011 and a lot of changes good and bad.But for me 2017 as been turned a corner Admin @Chris @Jimmy and the Mods have the right balance now iam looking forward to the future now in a postive mind.Appologes for being the SPAM king forgive me i Love this family and the fantastic people that are on here merry Christmas and a fantastic 2018 and future.tx nutnutwelshman

Last edited:
I have to say I’ve thoroughly enjoy this forum since becoming a member in 2015! The one thing that bothered me was that I would be a judged for my lack of engineering/technical knowledge (@Chris myself not knowing what a lathe is haha!), but this forum is very welcoming, educational and full of genuinely nice people!

I’ve learned tonnes about my own vehicle, and others things in life! This place is a wealth of knowledge, and everyone is always happy to help!

The admins do a great job organising events, bringing people together and conducting the forum in an enjoyable manner! Credit to all the admins, as well as all the members which make this forum a great thing to be a part of!

Wishing you all a lovely Christmas!