JP Exhausts?

Just thinking of purchasing one with my 197 when I get it, has anyone on here had dealings with them?

Was going to go for pre cat delete and cat back system, along with a stage 1 map from k-tec and a set of lowering springs.

thoughts/opinions?

cheers

Alex

They used to make the 'yozza' which was top notch, ktec have started selling jp exhausts now, imagine their still the same quality

as stated above really

they used to make the systems for yozzasport and they were great bits of kit

if you want a loud one try oreca :smile:

Avoid the "pre-cat" delete option, it will cause a terrible flatspot that you can never fully remap out aparently.

They made me a bespoke system for a track/hillclimb Seicento I built and also one for my Dads old Impreza Hawkeye. Both systems were superb, never had a problem with either of them and although they were quite different from each other in terms of what was needed for each car, JP were able to deliver exactly what we wanted. Well priced too. :wink:

So in general opinion what is the loudest system going?

Do they crackle a lot of over run?

Thanks for the heads up about the pre cat though mate :smile:

Theres one or two videos on youtube, do a search for yozzasport 197 exhaust, should show you what they sound like

i'd say get the decat to be honest,yeah you'll get a flat spot but there's a flat spot even with the standard system anyway,it can be almost mapped out and the extra cracks and pops you'll get with the cat out is more than worth it

yeah it burbles and crackles a fair bit even when taking it easy,makes a nice crack when u hit the limiter from time to time as well,put the cat back system and the decat on at the same time so not sure how much louder the decat makes it

If you plan on using your car daily then i wouldnt de-cat due to the increase in noise it would do your head in after a couple of weeks.

I dont know about you but at 7:15am the last thing i want while in zombie-mode is getting into a loud car for my journey :worried:

Try a V6 Airbox with a 200 Cell and K-Tec Cat-Back at 0315 every morning. :smiley:

To be fair, the neighbours have never complained. :thumbup: