Its time to say goodbye.....

Well last night I went and checked out the Clios replacement and placed a deposit on it this morning. Ive opted for a MK7 Ford Fiesta Zetec S TDCI in white. Its cheap to run and I really like the styling of them.

Had loads of fun with the clio and didnt really have any problems in my years ownership, only niggles I had were brought on by myself lol.

Only chopping it in as im taking on a larger mortgage and houses come first. I'll be sticking around (if thats ok :tongueout:) as its a great site here, really friendly and lots of people who know there stuff. Plus I really like reading the informative posts about handbags etc from the spammers.

Excellent choice of replacement. This is what Emma originally wanted before we seen the Clio 4. Really like the fiesty S.

My mate has one of those in black - great cars! He's very proud of the speakers, likes to blast them full volume to show 'how there's no distortion' :smiley:

Cheers lads, really happy to see others like them too!

Litchy dont worry mate, I'll still sort group buys out even if they dont benefit me. Just been too busy recently with mortgage/house crap to sort any out but the next one to be set up is in connection with Monster Detail :smile:

Will, please say they arrived ok!

Cheers Mark, the whites are getting very hard to get hold of, the dealership have had to pinch this from another one of there forecourts somewhere ha ha

Real nice car them. Always said that if they made one with 200 bhp is have it in a heart beat.

As they say round my parts, 'health to enjoy!'.

No worries mate, glad you like the Sprintbooster.

Dont worry Giles I'll be sticking around, Ive got membership for another 2 years yet :smiley:

Enjoy your new car Chris, good replacement there mate and as Litchy mentioned...GBs!!

Make sure you keep up to your new nickname, ''the gb don'':wink:

I will Yiannis dont worry. Once a proper GB section is set up I can ask what products people want to see. As I said earlier, I have details of the next GB, I just need to set it up.