itg panel filter

Some nice little mods there mate! That pic with the bumper off, have you already cut off the bit of plastic around the air intake? Just trying to see what it is cause I'll be having my bumper off soon to fit the new lights, and may as well do that at the same time!

Some nice little mods there mate! That pic with the bumper off, have you already cut off the bit of plastic around the air intake? Just trying to see what it is cause I'll be having my bumper off soon to fit the new lights, and may as well do that at the same time!

nahh only cut the plastic off today mate ull see it when you have the bumper off its quite obvious

How much was the carbon fibre air intake and how is it held into place.

it was £35 i brought it off someone on here think its ezon/exon cant remember how its spelt, i used bodywork sealant to hold mine in as it doesnt come with clips but its in there pretty solid,

i take it the bottom grills needs the removal of the bumper to take it out?? i want to spray all mine black as they get that weathered look after a while dont they:worried:

heres pics of the clips and lugs mite help you abit

top lugs
maa001.jpg
bottom clips
maa002.jpg
the grille as it is
maa003.jpg

Do u have a picture of the front end of the car with the intake fitted so I can see what it looks like ? I must be going mad as I'm sure there was on on this thread ! Thanks