itg panel filter

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
8)Finally my itg panel filter has now arrived, only took nearly 2 weeks nothing to do with ktec, the couriors posted it thru the wrong door :thumbdown:. fitted it today at work feels more responsive nothing major but has made a difference, also fitted my carbon fibre grille (cold air feed on) and also cut out that useless bit of plastic that blocks the cold feed pipe, also this week i finished painting the battery cover and over bits to dress the engine up and fitted blue vac hoses the engine bay now looks abit more colourful. Taking the car back to tdf on wednesday so matt can see if puttin the standard airbox back on has cured the leaness of the car, it does feel alot better now it hasnt got the bmc induction filter on it so hopefully its improved on the rollers.

Pics of carbon grill, where'd you get it from mate?

You will have to show me how to remove that plastic block up next time i bump into ya, something i always wanted to do.

ill get pics up tommorrow mate, i got it off ezon on here i fink he makes them or gets them made they look cool

Piiiics lol good work mate was it easy to fit the filter ? Carbon grill sounds hot deffo need some pics

it's great to here the filter makes a small diffrence as my itg is on it's way !

Also is there a guide to removing the restrictor thing?

yea def makes it feel smoother if anything, i think theres a guide already on here mate? i know a few people have done it, its weird dont know why renault have put it there

My itg filter
ma011.jpg

My freshly painted parts and blue vac hoses
ma012.jpg
ma009.jpg

My carbon fibre air intake
ma010.jpg
ignore the sploge of sealant at the top of the grille its not on there now,

ill get better pics up when i clean my car the weekend, oh also fitted my hid kit saturday they look much better than the standard bulbs i can actually see shere im goin.
ma008.jpg

i think jase painted his bat cover?? looks the nuts imo may do mine aswell :tongueout: i was gna get blue hoses for air intake but fitted the itg/maxogen induction kit so wont be able to do the hoses,,were did you get the hid kit from?? easy to fit??????

i think jase painted his bat cover?? looks the nuts imo may do mine aswell :tongueout: i was gna get blue hoses for air intake but fitted the itg/maxogen induction kit so wont be able to do the hoses,,were did you get the hid kit from?? easy to fit??????

yea thats where i got the idea form hes got a nice carbon fibre bit on his battery cover tho which looks cool, i got the hid kit off kevo for £60 not too bad to fit but you have to have the whole front end off.

yea thats where i got the idea form hes got a nice carbon fibre bit on his battery cover tho which looks cool, i got the hid kit off kevo for £60 not too bad to fit but you have to have the whole front end off.

yea i does look good mate,hmmmthe whole front end off i would probably break it or something :worried: haha

oh also forgot i painted my other grille in gloss black looks much better and ordered a new bottom grille which should be here this week.

yea coz youll have to take the headlights out so the bumper has to come off you mite b able to do it by lowering the bumper on each side but it was much easier taking the bumper off

oh also forgot i painted my other grille in gloss black looks much better and ordered a new bottom grille which should be here this week.

i take it the bottom grills needs the removal of the bumper to take it out?? i want to spray all mine black as they get that weathered look after a while dont they:worried:

i take it the bottom grills needs the removal of the bumper to take it out?? i want to spray all mine black as they get that weathered look after a while dont they:worried:

no you can take them off with out taking the bumper off mate just grab hold of them and lift them up and pull not sure on the bottom grille tho mate will let you know when my new grille arrives and i fit that one.

no you can take them off with out taking the bumper off mate just grab hold of them and lift them up and pull not sure on the bottom grille tho mate will let you know when my new grille arrives and i fit that one.

oh right will that not snap the clips???

oh right will that not snap the clips???

no mate the top grilles just pull out mate you pull it up and it releses the bottom clips then it just pulls out the bottom will come out first as the top hasnt got clips just locating lugs

no mate the top grilles just pull out mate you pull it up and it releses the bottom clips then it just pulls out the bottom will come out first as the top hasnt got clips just locating lugs

ahhhh i see well i might give it a go next weeke when im off then