ITG panel filter or maxogen induction kit?

Looks nice. I have had a look at Varley red top batteries and they are double the price of normal standard batteries. Again this puts up the price of a maxogen as you are paying an extra £70-£80 than a normal battery to get a redtop one so the maxogen can fit. Wish there was a way to fit it with standard battery in. Swaying with the idea of leaving getting ITG panel filter and replacing my current KTEC tuning panel filter with a maxogen instead.

decisions decisions!! haha

Looks nice. I have had a look at Varley red top batteries and they are double the price of normal standard batteries. Again this puts up the price of a maxogen as you are paying an extra £70-£80 than a normal battery to get a redtop one so the maxogen can fit. Wish there was a way to fit it with standard battery in. Swaying with the idea of leaving getting ITG panel filter and replacing my current KTEC tuning panel filter with a maxogen instead.

decisions decisions!! haha

you can still fit the maxogen with the normal battery mate.

Ye thanks. I ment of your setup haha. That pic you sent is 1x1 pixel lol

ha!ime going to have to sort my flicker account out,yep my set up is more or less the same as hendersons but he has a cold air feed from the grill up to the maxi as seen in his last pic.

I cancelled my order for the ITG panel filter as I saw it cheaper elsewhere for less. Having read through the posts on this thread about the maxogen, I'm thinking about not ordering a ITG panel filter and getting maxi instead and maybe remap. Want to get it done but not sure due to insurance reasons as Adrian Flux who I'm currently with did mention that my my insurance would only increase if I increased BHP of engine I.e remap.

I cancelled my order for the ITG panel filter as I saw it cheaper elsewhere for less. Having read through the posts on this thread about the maxogen, I'm thinking about not ordering a ITG panel filter and getting maxi instead and maybe remap. Want to get it done but not sure due to insurance reasons as Adrian Flux who I'm currently with did mention that my my insurance would only increase if I increased BHP of engine I.e remap.
yep see what you mean with the insurance but would it be much more.Dont think they could tell if it was mapped but prob see the maxogen.

Na £60 was quoted for the Maxogen. They said how much BHP increase are you going to see from it and I said nothing and they said £30. Then I said 5 answer was £60.

That's on top of what I pay now. I don't think I'd mention a remap..

Na £60 was quoted for the Maxogen. They said how much BHP increase are you going to see from it and I said nothing and they said £30. Then I said 5 answer was £60.

That's on top of what I pay now. I don't think I'd mention a remap..

That's not bad for the maxogen. I thought it would be more than an additional £60 considering the product itself is worth £250.

In regards to not telling them about the remap can't insurance companies test the black box (ECU) to see if it's a standard setting or not?

yeah you'll need a smaller battery,i use a varley red top 15 as i have a custom maxi setup at the minute

I thought you was running a maxogen? The R3 maxi is the box that fernandes is working on that goes to the upper grill?

I thought you was running a maxogen? The R3 maxi is the box that fernandes is working on that goes to the upper grill?

sorry mate yeah i am running a maxogen but will be changing to the R3 set up that fernandez is producing when they are done