Isle of Man - YouTube inside - Liquid Yellow 200 RS

Good video and nice car!

What did you use to take/edit the video?

Thanks, my friend shot the video with a Cannon 5D with a wide angle lens I believe, with 1.4 aperture. It only took us maybe 30 mins to shoot a few shots, we didn't have anything like a rolling dolly or anything to keep the camera particularly steady. Next time we are going to do a proper one, possibly shot at night with a glidecam or similar. However I think it came out pretty well considering it was fairly rushed!

The video was edited with Final Cut Pro, about 20-30 mins of edit time to swap around the clips to get it right. Thanks for watching!

Thanks, my friend shot the video with a Cannon 5D with a wide angle lens I believe, with 1.4 aperture. It only took us maybe 30 mins to shoot a few shots, we didn't have anything like a rolling dolly or anything to keep the camera particularly steady. Next time we are going to do a proper one, possibly shot at night with a glidecam or similar. However I think it came out pretty well considering it was fairly rushed!

The video was edited with Final Cut Pro, about 20-30 mins of edit time to swap around the clips to get it right. Thanks for watching!

Thanks mate, very impressive stuff! One of you has a very steady hand, I definitely thought you had a glidecam.