200: Is this the end of the road......

iAndy

Platinum Member
As much as I love the 200 to bits it simply isn't getting used at all. Having the 172 for track day blasts and the Mazda2 for the boring commute, keeping the 200 seems to be a decision which is going to be very tricky. I got the car new in March 2012 and have got to say the last 18 months have been some very happy miles. Going through europe in the BMW made me miss the 200 but over the last few months the love has simply not been there. The only time I enjoy the car is the runs out usually with the forum and going down to the odd show.

I really am stuck as to what to do with the car...... Is this the time to say goodbye and just have one less car or should I stick with it for another year and see how much she gets used. :S

If shes sat there not being used Andy id give her away to someone on here who has a dull diesel.....just an idea :smile:

But yeah I would sell to be honest if its hardly getting used, you can use your 172 for a blast out

I'd sell mate, having a depreciating asset in the garage is not something that appeal to me. If the car was used it'd be a different thing but it's not..

Last edited:
I have to agree with Yiannis, no point in holding onto a rapidly depreciating item if it's rarely if ever used as intended.

I have to agree with the others, you have a toy and a sensible car. Sell it and spend the money on the toy! :smiley: