Is there a 'how to' on changing headlight bulbs?

I remember seeing 5th Gear moan about how difficult it is to change the HL bulbs on a Megane. Is it as difficult on a Clio? My NS dipped beam has just blown. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

As i have recently just discovered its basically a bumper off job. Saying that though it wasnt exactly hard just annoying that you have to take the whole frontend of the car off in order to change a bulb.

i think some people on the forum have diffrrent ways/ideas of maybe getting to the backs of the lights without taking the bumper off but if you do decide to go for it theres a good guide on getting the bumper off in the how to section.

Bumper off is definately easier now that I gotten used to the procedure. There is so little space behind the N/S headlight my small hands get hurt. lol

It's only a 5 min off job for me but for first time I would allow 20mins. As said look in the guides section (I presume mine is still valid?).

It can be done with the bumper still on but give yourself a good hour and make sure no little ones are in ear shot. There will be swearing, alot of it.

The side lights are harder than the dipped beam as you cant get your hand into a position to nip the two tabs to pull the bulb out. You can do you dipped beam with just your index and middle finger.