Is it bad....

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
That I do not miss the 197 at all???

She's been gone 3 weeks, first long journey this weekend coming (Leeds) and i've not looked back!

I do still want to get a 200, and will in the next 2 years or so, but I really truly adore that 182 so much! It's bloody brilliant!

I think something wasn't right when I had the ST for a month, that was definitely the beginning of the end for the 197.

It's a shame that my 197's owner seems to have totally vanished into thin air -there's a spotted thread on CS for him, but doubt he'll reply. Shame, he was such a nice person to deal with lol!!!!

I don't think it's that bad as the 182 is ticking more of the boxes you wished the 197 had the time, but, like you no matter how much I love the 2 I have there's still that eventual need to have a mk3 again, but I couldnt bear to lose either my 182 or the r26, but that itch still nags away

I don't think it's that bad as the 182 is ticking more of the boxes you wished the 197 had the time, but, like you no matter how much I love the 2 I have there's still that eventual need to have a mk3 again, but I couldnt bear to lose either my 182 or the r26, but that itch still nags away

thought you got white r26??

I have, it's back out for the lovely spring/summer we are having but I bought a 182 as my track bitch which had somehow become my daily driver

I think in 6 months you will wish you had kept the 197 as the 182 is looking a bit like yourself AGEING FAST and it also looks better with black wheels not anthracite :thumbup:

I think in 6 months you will wish you had kept the 197 as the 182 is looking a bit like yourself AGEING FAST and it also looks better with black wheels not anthracite :thumbup:

Hmmm, funny that.

I bet you miss your first form of transport?

c796851a1ba5c83a65b3f0bee238ebd1_1M.png

:wink:

You are probably right though lol!!!

Lol it was very funny though lol.

Would you go as far to say the 182 is better, Mike?

Better in some ways, but not in others.

Feels faster, feels more like a go cart, and less rattles, but seats aren't QUITE as comfy as the 197, and less room!

I also think my sons trophy is faster than the 197 but like you say not comfortable
Plus it looks better with black wheels on:eek::eek:

It's now been a month....

and having done my first long haul journey in her this weekend, I can safely say, I made the right decision.

What a pleasure the 182 is, truly amazing.

I can honestly say, the 197 was a great car don't get me wrong, but I prefer this....prolly something to do with guilt every time I used the 197 as I knew deep inside it was costing me too much.

Sorry Red Roo, Cookie is soooo amazing!!! (far more amazing than I ever imagined she would be :wink:)