Is facebook.......

Maz

Platinum Member
broken?!? I keep getting e-mails saying I have comments on my status but then nothing there, is it the same for everyone? :blink:

Who cares? Its full of sad low lives!! :smile: I have the pleasure in never ever having joined the tripe that is FB! :smiley:

Not wanting to offend everyone, of course, not everyone on it is a low life. :wink:

Seems fine for me

Occasionally seems to be a delay in the message showing up after the email is sent though

Who cares? Its full of sad low lives!! :smile: I have the pleasure in never ever having joined the tripe that is FB! :smiley:

Not wanting to offend everyone, of course, not everyone on it is a low life. :wink:

Offence taken by this low life :jump1:

Offended... :woody:
and no Maz my fb has been fine. :smile:

Mine is broken...I cannot read any of the comments on your status Maz :worried:

Mine is just slow, says I have a comment then doesn't display the actual comment for a few minutes. I think they must have problem during times of high activity.

yes bro!

im the same, its a right spam fest tbh, not worth the time of day

Some viral thing keeps posting random comments on mine like "See who is viewing you profile at www....."

As for the low life comments :woody: :ban:

:wink:

Yep Maz, I can't see your comment either.... But you arnt on my fb, so maybe that's the problem !!! I've had so many problems with fb recently. May get rid and go back to the good old days of.... Myspace !! Either that or carrier pigeon and a quill pen. :wink: