iPhone / Safarii - keep getting logged out ?

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
Browsing in Safari using an iPhone 6 with latest iOS........and having to re-log in every time I visit.

Even if logging on here - visiting another site for a few minutes - then coming back on here again.

And I ALWAYS tick the 'Stay logged in' box.

Seems to have only been this bad starting today.....?

I sometimes get this on my laptop (Google Chrome browser) - usually if I click a link and it opens a new tab, it's logged me out, even though I'm still logged in on the original tab.

Can't say it's ever happened to me, unless of course I'm private browsing for completely innoncent reasons :wink:

Reactions: DS197
Actually. I noticed there was an update to IOS 10.1 few days ago - and duly updated.

It MIGHT have only been logging me out since then.

Any / everyone else on 10.1 ?

I updated my iPhone 6S to the IOS 10 and since then my phone went doolaly, logging me out of apps, from safari, returning to home screen, even freezing and rebooting on its own. Phone would also die when the battery would be on 31%. till it blacked out and never come back on....

I updated my iPhone 6S to the IOS 10 and since then my phone went doolaly, logging me out of apps, from safari, returning to home screen, even freezing and rebooting on its own. Phone would also die when the battery would be on 31%. till it blacked out and never come back on....

Technology ! Grrrrrr.....

Mine (Touch-wood) has been fine the last couple of weeks. I tried a few things, messed with a few settings after searching the net- so can't be exactly sure what sorted me out in the end !

Are you now on iOS 10.1.1 ?

That may just solve your issue, as it was released around the time my problems stopped.

Nope, as said it blacked out and has never come back on since. Took it to apple they've checked it and can seem to find the problem, just will not turn on, respond, connect to iTunes or anything. The biggest wind up is, its 13 months old so out of warranty by 3 1/2 week, so apple want me to pay for a replacement.
Have also had an independent engineer look at it and he says it seems like a major hardware failure.
So at the moment I'm talking with Vodafone about them replacing it under the Sales of Good Act.

Ridiculous Apple only give a one year warranty with a near £1000 phone.

Similar Thread Suggestions