iPhone 6

Ok so its out today.

I get a text mid morning saying there out of stock, go online to track order. So i go online type in Order ref number. Expected delivery date 8-22 october, got to be kidding me. So i get home from work ring vodafone to give them an earful, obviously they know others will be doing this so have a few crafty tricks in the automated section so it just directs you to the website.

Intending on giving them an earache but theres nothing they could do, ****ing useless vodafone. To add inslt to injury my mate rings me up saying hes just gone to carphone warehouse, takes out a contract with them and theyve given him one today. Irritated.

Got mine yesterday just the normal 6 its realy good its a bit big for me att he moment but im sure i will get use to it

Was playing with one yesterday, was a normal 6 so slightly smaller than my Galaxy S5. The only thing I like on the new one is the phone calls over WiFi.

I am tempted to get a 6+ to replace my iPhone 5 work phone though.

Ok so its out today.

I get a text mid morning saying there out of stock, go online to track order. So i go online type in Order ref number. Expected delivery date 8-22 october, got to be kidding me. So i get home from work ring vodafone to give them an earful, obviously they know others will be doing this so have a few crafty tricks in the automated section so it just directs you to the website.

Intending on giving them an earache but theres nothing they could do, ****ing useless vodafone. To add inslt to injury my mate rings me up saying hes just gone to carphone warehouse, takes out a contract with them and theyve given him one today. Irritated.
Strange I ordered mine on Thursday and expected delivery is 13-20th October. You've a very open delivery expectation :/

Ok so its out today.

if it's a contract upgrade? Then pre-order in on the Apple Store website and they can do the upgrade in their stores.

Going to a vodafone store to see what I can do tomorrow.

Yeh @FaithlessEmo it is a contract upgrade. But I'm selling my 5 on ebay.

Craig, its ridiculous mate.

That's ok. As I said if you per-order it on the website then you got one. Come in and do your upgrade in a Apple Store it will be the same price just apple can cover you for two years of hardware issues. Win win.

That's ok. As I said if you per-order it on the website then you got one. Come in and do your upgrade in a Apple Store it will be the same price just apple can cover you for two years of hardware issues. Win win.

Trouble is my nearest apple store is regent street in london lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions