Introductory discount on Bilstein B14

[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION]

Do you guys offer a Pay 4 Later scheme like KTec do? I'd love these but don't have the cash currently, but would happily purchase over 12 month period.

That is something we've looked into although I ruled out the Pay4Later scheme as firstly the costs were extortionate and secondly the APR's offered to customers were quite high. I have found another company that do the same type of service but it's early days yet as we would have to apply for a licence even though we ourselves would not be the provider of the finance just an intermediary.

Good man

ill see how they feel compared to the KW's that are coming off

And I'll compare them to CUP suspenion on and off track

Ordered now - cheers.

Great just ordered some, met the team at the Autosports show and they were telling me about how good they are, we shall now see, Nurbergring, sorry M25 ring here I come..!

Looking forward to these reviews :smile: [MENTION=32]gaz[/MENTION] what are the KW's coming off, V1s?

Will there be an option for some of us with the newer style top mount? As I'd be keen to get my hands on a set :wink:

First batch have gone out and will arrive with you tomorrow. Another batch will be dispatched tomorrow.

Those that have ordered will get or have already received a dispatch notification with tracking details.

Similar Thread Suggestions