Interior LEDS

Right i have PMd carbon Fantastic a few times and havnt got a answer about there led interior lighting, does anyone else knpw were i can get some decent ones from?

Maybe I'm too late but I've always used these as they dull down as the halogens do and with the LEDs facing down in the interior lights, relie brightens the interior up

eBay no. 321034661933

only place I don't have one is the number plate lights I've used the same set of LEDs since my Audi 4 years ago

eBay no. 150853183767

LEDs will be dimmer than filaments in certain conditions due to the colour the whiter light from an led will be cancelled out by sunshine but in pitch black conditions should be brighter, but would probs agree with you on that as 4 of the LEDs are lighting up the non reflective housing and only one led is pointing into the cabin, can't believe renault didn't paint the inside of the light silver.

LEDs will be dimmer than filaments in certain conditions due to the colour the whiter light from an led will be cancelled out by sunshine but in pitch black conditions should be brighter, but would probs agree with you on that as 4 of the LEDs are lighting up the non reflective housing and only one led is pointing into the cabin, can't believe renault didn't paint the inside of the light silver.

These particular ones from Parts U Like are dimmer in all conditions, especially at night. Very disappointed as they were not cheap.

I got some with 26 LEDs on the 1 bulb, there made for sidelight bulb replacement, after some choping of the bulb and holder I finally got the lense to clip on, I also lined the lamp with foil to reflect even more light and carefully cut out the contact holes, i had a bit of spare time that day, anyway it payed off :smile:

26 LEDs!! Must've been massive, that'll be a bit bright on dark nights, my 4 LEDs are quite bright to look at in darkness, think I will get foil tape from work aswel

If you put foil tape on be careful before you plug the lamp back in as There's a few holes in the lamp with different contact points if these are touching the tape it will short and probably blow a fuse, yeah it was massive but my determination was bigger lol

Personally, I'd keep trying to contact Carbon Fanatics - they might just be a bit busy. Maybe there is a direct contact number/email somewhere?

I got a full set from them and they are superb, much much better than most of the cheap ones off ebay (I know as my brother got these).