interesting read someone whom "down" graded their Megan 250 to clio200EDC

'I am not a boy racer any more and when I test drove the previous RS200, it just felt like a heck of a lot of work and compromise for the few times that I would have the chance to really wring its neck.' - says it all IMO.

Hes the different customer renault are trying to attract. He is right in what hes saying thou

thought was interesting to see a non Renault fan opinion, another big shame seems to be the fact that some do want to buy the clio but waiting time is too long...

Ive gone from a meg 250 back to a clio 200 Differnt reasons but I had the option of having another Meg and yes powers epic and its better on fule but i dont think personly it was as much fun and not as rewarding to drive as the clio on the limit..

That being said the Clio could do with a bit more power and I am thinking about Meg'in the Clio which for me will be the ulitmate motor:thumbsup:

Yeah I know mate, I've read his posts on PH (can't avoid it really, he is all over the Renault threads) what a sad git and attention seeker, feel sorry for him

Surely there must be circumstances behind the PH poster for changing from a Meg to a Clio, the Meg is afterall on paper the "better" car :innocent:

Technomatt is a complete idiot ! I remember him when he used to be on the Renaultsport forum as 172RS he would argue anything lol

wasnt there someone on here by the name of 172RS or like it, and kept argueing with everyone

wasnt there someone on here by the name of 172RS or like it, and kept argueing with everyone

Not sure that was the same guy there was a 172RS on here thou. If it was the same guy you would have known he has a certain style. He does visit here thou to get info

the one on here got banned i think, kept coming back under diffrent names. some on here reconised he style of arguements and then banned him again

Surely there must be circumstances behind the PH poster for changing from a Meg to a Clio, the Meg is afterall on paper the "better" car :innocent:
His kids didn't like the tinted windows due to car sickness I think?
Surely his later response about the 200T Cup being "Less crashy" than his non Cupped meg would lead him to the revelation of he bought the wrong RS250? :s