Insurance

I'm moving to Skyinsurance tomorrow, quoted me £100-400 less than most other places (£780) with every mod I want covered. Speak to Chris, he was very helpful.

Cheers - got a quote of 500 from admiral but know they are crap. Can't believe a 200 is 160 cheaper than a 172!

30 now and car will only be used for weekends so only 4k miles a year, social only.

Cheers dan if I buy the car tomorrow I ll give you a pm. Think it comes with 7days Aviva insurance.

do you cover track days?

Hi

We do offer some track day cover. If you need a call back feel free to PM me your contact number.

Thanks

Dan

30 now and car will only be used for weekends so only 4k miles a year, social only.

Cheers dan if I buy the car tomorrow I ll give you a pm. Think it comes with 7days Aviva insurance.

do you cover track days?

Adrian flux seem to cover all my mates who are around the same age, one of whom has a focus RS, but not me with my little 200 -.-

as said, try Keith Micheals Ins. my policy is £375 with all mods to be declared, track day cover aswell if required.
admittedly its a friend who does mine, but he has only knocked off the company commission charges, and as per the guy above...he also insures focus RS's etc, as he has covered mine.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions