Insurance win!

Basically my insurance is up mid next month, so did a bit of searching and got it to about 730! Not to bad, but with the monthly payments it totalled over 1000! Not happy!

Im 22 with 5yrs no claims and my partner on the policy.

Anyway found sainsburys were competitive, and as I work for them I rang and asked for staff discount.

Got it for 620 and 52 a month with 0% interest.

As they say... Every little helps lol :thumbup:

Plug for sainsbury's... Commission :wink:

Haha joke!!

Wicked mate!! I'm 22 this year and will have 5 years NBC when it's up for renewal, hope I can get mine to that (was 800 without ncb protected, 1100 protected this year)

Haha!! Better than live well for less! I did find the prices alot more reasonable with the 5 yr no claims. Just the interest rate for pay monthly takes the biscuit.

haha :smile: I just got my insurance down from 1067 for 10 months with Bell to 550 a year through Bell but on a Admiral multicar policy with my mums Jazz and sister Aygo :wink: WIN! I'm 21 with 4 years no claims :smile:

Lucky ****! This is Guna be me in September haha I've been looking and with my points I've got it down to 780... Need to keep looking I'm Guna try sainsburys now though! Oh and when I mean that's me in sept I mean 22 with 5 years too haha

Quotemehappy are cheapest for me as well on a 200 Cup - £435, dont forget to go through Quidco for £45 cashback as well (takes it to £390 for me).

I'm 36, 10yrs NCB, no claims but a 42 day SP30 ban which has a marginal effect.

20 years old 2 years NCD £1026 with business insurance from admiral, declared cup chassis and recaro's don't know if that effects it much.

Bloody hell...how is everyone getting it so cheap...i am 22 with 4yrs no claims and mine is £1600...And that was the cheapest i could get with direct line!

£269 is the cheapest I can find :biggrin: but I suppose I'm 37 female with 20 years driving and I'm a good driver well sometimes :evil: