Inner arch liners

Garysp2

Paid Member
any negatives with removing the inner arch linings, apart from needing to clean it more!
cars purely for track days and considering removing them.....

Noise aint an issue, the things bloody loud anyway!
thought it may be easier for adjustments and general work

It’s definitely a lot handier, and saves ripping shreds through them. But imo, it isn’t worth it if you’re going anywhere near the roads or wet trackdays.

I took mine out before I travelled to the ring, and regretted it. All my side skirts filled up with tiny pieces of gravel which wasn’t useful.

its never going on the road, track car only.
wet track days are inevitable, and i have a decent pressure washer when i get home!!

One trip to the gravel or through gravel on the track we have had guys on here get small stone between the pulley and the belt snaped it wraped around the crank and broke the engine on the other side of the car it's water into the UPC and electrics if your shreading inner guards the cup chamionship instucted the teams to cut the arch liners in certain places not sure if rubbing and air flow. Check if you have the right arch liners at £130 each x 4 someone might have fitted 15"/ 16" arch linners

1637878327091.png

Or if you want to go full FIA Reg's you can bash the arches with a hammer for clearence wheels and suspension
1637878490246.png

Last edited: