Induction Kit

I think I just need time to get use to the car I am so use to driving my fellas vxr I haven't given the clio a chance yet. Thanks for all the good advice. I am going to put a scorpion half system on along with the itg.

These cars are all about handling, a decent set of tyres goes a long way allowing you to keep speed up in the corners.

If you want to make your car quicker point to point then spend your money on chassis, suspension and braking upgrades.

Panel filter will assist with the breething. The ktec induction kit is great if you want that louder induction noise

As people have said it will be very minimal gains if any

Put some pics up of your new car
:smile:

Panel filter will assist with the breething. The ktec induction kit is great if you want that louder induction noise

As people have said it will be very minimal gains if any

Put some pics up of your new car
:smile:

I have got 3 pics on my profile. Have a look ☺

I can't attach any on here through mymobile

[MENTION=52282]AaronTRL[/MENTION]

they occasionally come up second hand, [MENTION=3782]Chris197F1[/MENTION] used to sell them new, not sure if he still does

I have considered the pros and cons and I opted for the ITG panel filter and I wasn't disappointed. A noted improved throttle response and lagging flat spot at low revs has gone. In my opinion, you should save your money... go for the panel filter with the safe knowledge that you're not going to lose power. However if you fancy the V6 setup, I think Rogue was selling one on here. I wanted it myself but I had to prioritise my spends.

Oh, and welcome :thumbup:

Being you upgraded ur catback part of exhaust Id recommend the toyo manifold your find them on ebay well worth the money bout £200 and will improve your bhp's and sounds even better also fit the powerflex engine mounts or ktec mounts ur need them swap your cat for a thru pipe or hi flow cat and then get her remap.. your end up with a nice big grin on ur face when you plant ur foot down and I've gained good bhp's after remap.
My neighbours loved me once i fitted the toyo manifold takes the noise to another level lol..

Similar Thread Suggestions