I'm A Dad!!! Woohoo!!!...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
Lewis Jenson O'Gorman (can't believe she let me do it) arrived at 0730 on 06.11.10.

Our first born, he's a little star. Caroline was amazing and it was the single most facsinating thing I've ever seen in my life. It was a natural birth with a nice helping of Entinox (Gas/Air), I need to get me some of that stuff for around the house hahaha!!! He weighed 06lb09oz and he's sleeping through the night already, we're just hoping he's not lulling us into a false sense of security. :smiley:

I'll get a photo up as soon as I've transferred them from the iPhone.

Congratulations Willis, he was so little!
I don't know how you got away with that name but great work.
Maybe she was still high on Gas and Air.. :w00t:

Hahaha!!!

She liked Lewis anyway so I couldn't help but throw Jenson in there too.

One of my mates has a 2 month old girl that he managed to call Lola without his missus noticing. :smiley:

Yeah he's only small, 2 weeks early due to Caroline getting Gestational Diabetes so they induced her.

Last edited:
Congratulations mate! I hope both are still doing well! It would be perfect if he sleeps through all of the time, but don't get your hopes up lol!

Are you a McLaren fan by any chance lol!?

congratulations glad to hear your all ok
now comes the sleep deprevation, the pieces of advice i can give after 3 kids is
1. get them into a routine
2. if there fed, winded, nappy's clean and comfortable and they start whinging, it's for attention leave them alone don't start getting them in bed with you.
3. finally don't bother with dummies

Thanks everyone!!!

Yeah, I'm a guilty Button/Hamilton fanboy. :smile:

I also liked Jenson Michael (Michael is my dads name and Schuie of course) but Caroline preferred Lewis.

Luckliy, Caroline knows of my motorsport obsession so left me to it... If he'd have been a girl he'd have been called Shelby Summer. :tongueout:

Cheers Minimax, I'll watch out for him doing that. He didn't have a dummy for the first 3 days but he had one for an hour yesterday and currently has one in now. We just tried it to see if it'd stop him whinging and it worked... He seems to use it for 5-10 mins and then spits it out though so I don't think he's got too attached yet. He doesn't seem to be a mardy baby at the moment, think we're either lucky or we're in for a massive shock.

Last edited:
Congrats to you both.

Dont say to your wife what I said to a friend that recently had a child.

Me: "so, childbirth, is it really the most painful thing in the world"
Friend: "yes, definitiely"
Me: "Clearly you've never stepped on a plug in the middle of the night"

That did not go down well at all

You just need a girl now so you can call her Clio Megane O'Gorman! Lol!

You forgot to add Zoe just to wind the Frenchies up! :uk:

Rich; I too have stood on a plug in the middle of the night, it is truly the most unpleasant experience I have had! Men weren't designed to stand on plugs.... :wink:

Congrats to you both.

Dont say to your wife what I said to a friend that recently had a child.

Me: "so, childbirth, is it really the most painful thing in the world"
Friend: "yes, definitiely"
Me: "Clearly you've never stepped on a plug in the middle of the night"

That did not go down well at all

Hahaha that's brilliant!!!

Thanks Arran!!! I could do that and then try and sue Renault like that family in France!!! :smiley: