i want to buy clio 197 with 137.000km

Most 197s are at that now, 62000 miles, swivel joints will be getting long in the tooth as will cam belts, rear brake calipers can seize up, gearboxes in particular 3rd and 4th synchros. Check through the service history, check for regular oil changes as these cars get revved to get the power so oil deteriorates fairly quick.
All 197s should have had a new cambelt by now but early cars might have been replaced a while ago by now.

Recently bought mine on 86000m. Saw a couple of others on similar mileage. The poor ones had worn seat bolsters and patchy service history. Mine has a full history, seats are in good condition and mostly seems tight (suspension, brakes etc). Steering wheel has worn a bit, but not as badly as some.

Even if it's on lower miles, it's still going to be 8+ years old. High motorway miles might be in better condition than one that's done a couple of miles to/from the shops every day.

Welcome to the forum. The Buyers Guide in the new members section is very helpful and offers lots of information on what to look for :smile: